- Automatic Air Quality Continuous Monitoring System and Air Quality Monitoring Mobile Station
- Research, evaluation and design of air quality monitoring systems in urban areas on both provincial and national scales for major public and private industries to understand and prevent air pollution and assess emission sources, which ultimately preserve public health and combat the greenhouse effect
- Emission inventory and modelling for predicting air pollution.
Water Quality Monitoring
- Complete solutions, including equipment and software, for underground and surface water quality monitoring.
- Ground-based and nacelle-mounted Light Detection and Ranging (LIDAR) for atmospheric observation
- Ground-station and equipment for upper-air observation
- Lightning detection network and lightning risk prevention solutions
Complete meteorological solution: Robotsonde
Metrology and Calibration
- Sound and Vibration Calibration System
- Force and Torque Calibration System
- Particle Monitoring System
- Vibration Testing System
- Destructive and Non-destructive Material Testing Machine